Kids Wheels Kick Scooter
Order today with express shipping and get it by . Please add product to cart and checkout for shipping options & rates.
- Adjustable Height: The kick scooter designs with adjustable handlebar, T-bar with Secure Lifting and Twisting Lock can be adjusted from 26" to 34" from the platform. Accommodate ages 1-4 year old.
- Flashing Wheels: The kids scooter features 2 big front LED wheels and small rear LED wheels, which are bright enough to see during the day and are really neat at night. Lights get brighter with the faster your kids go.
- Turn & Stop easily: Lean-to-Steer technology and lightweight design offer better control turning and keep balance easily by your physical incline. Large aluminum reinforced rear-wheel foot brake is easy to stop the scooter quickly when treads.
- Smooth & Quiet: The 3 wheel scooter features PU high-rebound wheels and ABEC-7 bearings, make the children scooter glide stably, smoothly and quietly. It enables kids to negotiate pavements, steps and doorways without the help of parents.
- Durable & Wide Deck: The toddler scooter is sturdy enough to hold up to 44lbs. The deck is low-to-the-ground, make it easy for kids to hop on and off. Wide enough to put Both Feet on the deck, kids can switch from pushing to enjoy the ride.
Product Dimensions: 23 x 9 x 23-32 in. 7 lbs
Package Dimensions: 24 x 6 x 12 in. 9 lbs
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Kids Cars CA.
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period, including any manufacturer defects in the battery.
During the Warranty Period, Kids Cars CA will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What Will We Do to Correct Problems?
Kids Cars CA will either repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Kids Cars CA is 365 days from the date of purchase.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 90 Days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
Our 365 Extended Warranty has the same coverage as our 90 Days Warranty but extended for another 365 days from the date of purchase. A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 365 Days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions, or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
What Do You Have to Do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
Please contact us at email@example.com for any warranty related inquiries.
We Can Assemble Your Ride-On Car (Pick-up orders only)
If you are planning to pick-up your order from our storefront located at 3-4699 Keele St, North York, ON M3J 2N8 and want to have us assemble your ride-on simply choose "Yes Please" for Assembled option.
We will have your ride-on assembled and ready to go prior to notifying you via email and/or text when your order is ready for pick-up.
3-4699 Keele St, North York, ON M3J 2N8
Sat & Sun 10AM-4PM
How to Get a Custom License Plate for You Ride-On
- Step 1 - Choose "Yes Please" for the "Custom License Plate" option
- Step 2 - Write the name or text that you would like on your custom license plate. Maximum of 10 characters.
- Step 3 - Date of birth will be used for the plate's sticker. The correct format is DDMMYY. For example for date of birth May 21, 2001 please put 210501.
- Step 4 - Choose the license plate style you like. All the license plate options are shown below.
License Plate Options