2023 Freddo Toys Easy Wheel Quick Coupe 3 in 1, Stroller, Walker and Ride on
Order today with express shipping and get it by . Please add product to cart and checkout for shipping options & rates.
Meet one of our superstars!
This incredible toy is transformable, you will have 3 different cars in one. Incredible, isn't it? It's not only a great option for parents, but also for kids who will be able to decide and choose what kind of car they want every day. It weighs only 7 lbs yet supports up to 50 lbs, with 3 bold colors to choose from. It's the perfect ride for a child between 2 & 6 years old! One of our best sellers!
- This 3 in 1 is one of the most fun, its musical horn will liven up all the rides making the experience even more unique and happy full of stimuli. In addition, it has hidden storage under the seat to keep some snacks or tissues.
- One of its features is that it does not need batteries to operate - it's as simple as that! Your child will be the one to move the toy forward, gently exercising his legs. Or you can also take control by pushing the toy. Another advantage is that being 3 in 1, it grows with your child. A car for every age!
- The robust and strong materials make this Push car one of the safest on the market. The big steering wheel will facilitate your child's movements. It's specially designed to provide lots of fun but also safety.
- For children who like to change toys constantly, this is the perfect gift. Not only is it transformable and offers 3 different options, this also makes it grow with your child adapting it to their age so it will last for many years by their side and will always be a perfect choice for fun.
- This push toy's warranty covers everything you need and more. Specially conceived and designed so you don't have to worry about anything but watching your child enjoy their new toy. The fun starts now!
Age Group: 2 to 6 / Max Weight: 50 lbs
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Kids Cars CA.
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period, including any manufacturer defects in the battery.
During the Warranty Period, Kids Cars CA will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What Will We Do to Correct Problems?
Kids Cars CA will either repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Kids Cars CA is 365 days from the date of purchase.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 90 Days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
Our 365 Extended Warranty has the same coverage as our 90 Days Warranty but extended for another 365 days from the date of purchase. A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 365 Days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions, or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
What Do You Have to Do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
Please contact us at email@example.com for any warranty related inquiries.
We Can Assemble Your Ride-On Car (Pick-up orders only)
If you are planning to pick-up your order from our storefront located at 3-4699 Keele St, North York, ON M3J 2N8 and want to have us assemble your ride-on simply choose "Yes Please" for Assembled option.
We will have your ride-on assembled and ready to go prior to notifying you via email and/or text when your order is ready for pick-up.
3-4699 Keele St, North York, ON M3J 2N8
Sat & Sun 10AM-4PM
How to Get a Custom License Plate for You Ride-On
- Step 1 - Choose "Yes Please" for the "Custom License Plate" option
- Step 2 - Write the name or text that you would like on your custom license plate. Maximum of 10 characters.
- Step 3 - Date of birth will be used for the plate's sticker. The correct format is DDMMYY. For example for date of birth May 21, 2001 please put 210501.
- Step 4 - Choose the license plate style you like. All the license plate options are shown below.
License Plate Options