2023 Freddo 1st Edition UTV | 2 Seater > 24V (2x2) | Electric Riding Vehicle for Kids
Order today with express shipping and get it by . Please add product to cart and checkout for shipping options & rates.
2 Seater > 24V (2x2)
All terrain Ride on
No holds barred fun starts where the road ends! Are you ready for adventure? Two incredible motors driven by a 24V motor for maximum power and extra long riding time will give you endless fun and unforgettable moments! Outsized EVA tires with off-road treads and an independent suspension will go wherever your child wants to go. Plus, they can be accompanied thanks to its two extra comfortable seats with seatbelts for extra safety. The best car for the best adventurers out there!
|3 to 8
Max Weight (lbs)
Parental Control Remote
Max Speed (mph)
Number of batteries
Voltage per Battery (V)
Battery Charging time (hs)
Operation Time per Charge (min)
SD Card Input
|2 X - Watts
Product Size / Weight
|54 X 34 X 43 in / 76 lbs
Package Size / Weight
|56 X 30 X 20 in / 91 lbs
- This car is made to be seen and heard! Its extra bright LED lights will make your way safer but also fun thanks to the mp3, USB plug and AUX jack function!
- Not only is it an incredible design, it also offers you extra safety thanks to its EVA tires and two switchable speeds that adapt to your age and driving experience.
- A 2.4Ghz long-range remote control can fully operate the vehicle wirelessly, while letting your child simply sit back and enjoy the ride. Perfect for the ultimate fun ride and an unforgettable experience for the whole family!
- The perfect gift for children who dream of driving in wild landscapes and discovering great treasures along the way! A memory they will never forget.
- Have fun without limits thanks to the guarantee this car offers. Zero worries starts now!
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Kids Cars CA.
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period, including any manufacturer defects in the battery.
During the Warranty Period, Kids Cars CA will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What Will We Do to Correct Problems?
Kids Cars CA will either repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Kids Cars CA is 365 days from the date of purchase.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 90 Days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
Our 365 Extended Warranty has the same coverage as our 90 Days Warranty but extended for another 365 days from the date of purchase. A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 365 Days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions, or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
What Do You Have to Do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
Please contact us at email@example.com for any warranty related inquiries.
We Can Assemble Your Ride-On Car (Pick-up orders only)
If you are planning to pick-up your order from our storefront located at 3-4699 Keele St, North York, ON M3J 2N8 and want to have us assemble your ride-on simply choose "Yes Please" for Assembled option.
We will have your ride-on assembled and ready to go prior to notifying you via email and/or text when your order is ready for pick-up.
3-4699 Keele St, North York, ON M3J 2N8
Sat & Sun 10AM-4PM
How to Get a Custom License Plate for You Ride-On
- Step 1 - Choose "Yes Please" for the "Custom License Plate" option
- Step 2 - Write the name or text that you would like on your custom license plate. Maximum of 10 characters.
- Step 3 - Date of birth will be used for the plate's sticker. The correct format is DDMMYY. For example for date of birth May 21, 2001 please put 210501.
- Step 4 - Choose the license plate style you like. All the license plate options are shown below.
License Plate Options