2023 Freddo Toys Swing Car with Flashing Wheels
Order today with express shipping and get it by . Please add product to cart and checkout for shipping options & rates.
Safety and fun is double fun!
No batteries, gears or pedals. Freddo Swing Car is kid friendly and kid approved. A sleek design with a safety seat by Freddo is great for children 3 years and up, and it’s easy to use – just prop your feet up on the footrests and turn the steering wheel to get moving. The maximum speed is 10 km/h and can be used both indoors and outdoors. It holds up to 110 lbs. and meets US, Canadian and European quality and safety standards.
- One of the first features that catches the eye is its design. This fun and original toy has organic shapes that adapt to your child's body and movements. No batteries are needed. Sometimes simplicity is the best option!
- Something that sets it apart from other push toys is that it is versatile, it can be used to go around the house playing with the family or outdoors enjoying nature while the child discovers the world on wheels.
- Freddo Swing Car meets and exceeds all US, Canadian, and European safety standards; CPSIA, CCPSA, ASTM, EN71, ISO and ICTI certified. The maximum speed reached by this toy is 10 km/h. A safe speed so that your child does not run unnecessary risks.
- For the toddlers in the house who love nature and rides on wheels, this is the perfect gift. The design and features make this toy perfect for driving around the park or neighborhood watching the world. A first bike they will never forget and will always remember fondly!
- This toy is guaranteed to be the most satisfying toy for your child. It will provide years of enjoyment and can withstand anything that a toddler or kid could put it through.
Age Group: 3 to 12 / Max Weight: 110 lbs
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Kids Cars CA.
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period, including any manufacturer defects in the battery.
During the Warranty Period, Kids Cars CA will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What Will We Do to Correct Problems?
Kids Cars CA will either repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Kids Cars CA is 365 days from the date of purchase.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 90 Days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
Our 365 Extended Warranty has the same coverage as our 90 Days Warranty but extended for another 365 days from the date of purchase. A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 365 Days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions, or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
What Do You Have to Do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any warranty related inquiries.
We Can Assemble Your Ride-On Car (Pick-up orders only)
If you are planning to pick-up your order from our storefront located at 3-4699 Keele St, North York, ON M3J 2N8 and want to have us assemble your ride-on simply choose "Yes Please" for Assembled option.
We will have your ride-on assembled and ready to go prior to notifying you via email and/or text when your order is ready for pick-up.
3-4699 Keele St, North York, ON M3J 2N8
Sat & Sun 10AM-4PM
How to Get a Custom License Plate for You Ride-On
- Step 1 - Choose "Yes Please" for the "Custom License Plate" option
- Step 2 - Write the name or text that you would like on your custom license plate. Maximum of 10 characters.
- Step 3 - Date of birth will be used for the plate's sticker. The correct format is DDMMYY. For example for date of birth May 21, 2001 please put 210501.
- Step 4 - Choose the license plate style you like. All the license plate options are shown below.
License Plate Options