Freddo Toys 3 Wheel Balance Bike
Order today with express shipping and get it by . Please add product to cart and checkout for shipping options & rates.
A zebra, a ladybug, or a giraffe. Yes, we are talking about our 3 Wheel Balance Bike! Its design is one of the most fun and will definitely make everyone drop their jaw as you ride around the neighborhood or the park. Its three wheels and sturdy materials make it very stable and perfect for the little ones of the house from +1 year old. No batteries needed, just move your legs and you are ready for fun!
- Sometimes simplicity is the best option for toddlers. A great advantage of this toy is its simplicity: it doesn't need batteries and is very easy to drive. Grab some snacks, we're going for a ride!
- This toy is proven to be a great choice for children's balance development. Your toddler will have a great time playing with this push car while learning and getting to know the world through movement.
- The stability of the 3 wheels, together with the 8' soft and cushioned seat and the resistant materials like PP, EVA and iron, make this push car safe and suitable for your toddler's adventures on wheels.
- For the toddlers in the house who love nature, animals and rides on wheels, this is the perfect gift. The 3 designs reminiscent of animals are perfect for driving around the park or neighborhood watching the world. A first bike they will never forget and will always remember fondly!
- This toy is guaranteed to be the most satisfying toy for your child. It will provide years of enjoyment and can withstand anything that a toddler or kid could put it through.
Age Group: 1 to 3 / Max Weight: 44 lbs
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Kids Cars CA.
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period, including any manufacturer defects in the battery.
During the Warranty Period, Kids Cars CA will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What Will We Do to Correct Problems?
Kids Cars CA will either repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Kids Cars CA is 365 days from the date of purchase.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 90 Days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
Our 365 Extended Warranty has the same coverage as our 90 Days Warranty but extended for another 365 days from the date of purchase. A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 365 Days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions, or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
What Do You Have to Do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any warranty related inquiries.
We Can Assemble Your Ride-On Car (Pick-up orders only)
If you are planning to pick-up your order from our storefront located at 3-4699 Keele St, North York, ON M3J 2N8 and want to have us assemble your ride-on simply choose "Yes Please" for Assembled option.
We will have your ride-on assembled and ready to go prior to notifying you via email and/or text when your order is ready for pick-up.
3-4699 Keele St, North York, ON M3J 2N8
Sat & Sun 10AM-4PM
How to Get a Custom License Plate for You Ride-On
- Step 1 - Choose "Yes Please" for the "Custom License Plate" option
- Step 2 - Write the name or text that you would like on your custom license plate. Maximum of 10 characters.
- Step 3 - Date of birth will be used for the plate's sticker. The correct format is DDMMYY. For example for date of birth May 21, 2001 please put 210501.
- Step 4 - Choose the license plate style you like. All the license plate options are shown below.
License Plate Options