2023 Chevrolet Silverado Car | 2 Seater > 24V (4x4) | Electric Riding Vehicle for Kids
Order today with express shipping and get it by . Please add product to cart and checkout for shipping options & rates.
Out Of Stock
2 Seater > 24V (4x4)
Let your child explore with this powerful 4x4 Chevrolet Silverado 2 Seater Ride on Truck! This 4x4 Chevrolet Silverado 2 Seater Ride on Truck will have your child zooming around feeling like a king. It's sturdy, safe, and stylish, so you can trust your child's ride will always be comfortable and secure. With comfortable leather seats, bright LED lights, powerful EVA tires, and parental control, your child will be sure to have a great time exploring with this ride.
Max Weight (lbs)
Parental Control Remote
Max Speed (mph)
Number of batteries
Voltage per Battery (V)
Battery Charging time (hs)
|5 to 8
Operation Time per Charge (min)
|50 to 60
SD Card Input
Product Dimensions / Weight
|49,2*31,1*25,6 / 22lb
Package Dimensions / Weight
|49,6*26*13 / 25,5lb
- Leather seat: Your child will feel like the king of the road with this luxurious leather seat. It's comfortable, looks great, and will let your child cruise around in style.
- LED Lights: This ride is outfitted with bright LED lights so that your child can explore safely, no matter where the journey takes them.
- EVA tires: With extra thick EVA tires, this ride stays well balanced and won't get stuck. It'll be able to handle any terrain and makes sure your child can explore with ease.
- Parental Remote Control: Have peace of mind with our Parental Remote Control. You can control the speed and direction of the vehicle from up to 80 meters away and make sure it stays safe.
- 4 motors: The 4 powerful motors of the vehicle make sure your child will be able to take to the roads and reach up to 7km/hour.
- Age Group 3+ and Max Weight 132LB: This truck is designed for kids age three and up with a max weight of 132 LB, this truck can fit most children, and they can start exploring right away.
DTI Direct provides lifetime customer service and a 6-month parts warranty on parts, excluding batteries, tires, and chargers.
This toy is of considerable weight and small blemishes or rubbing on the painted body are expected due to the large size and shipping process. Any major shipping damage must be reported promptly, otherwise it will be regarded as caused by the user.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Kids Cars CA.
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period, including any manufacturer defects in the battery.
During the Warranty Period, Kids Cars CA will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What Will We Do to Correct Problems?
Kids Cars CA will either repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Kids Cars CA is 365 days from the date of purchase.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 90 Days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
Our 365 Extended Warranty has the same coverage as our 90 Days Warranty but extended for another 365 days from the date of purchase. A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 365 Days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions, or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
What Do You Have to Do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any warranty related inquiries.
We Can Assemble Your Ride-On Car (Pick-up orders only)
If you are planning to pick-up your order from our storefront located at 3-4699 Keele St, North York, ON M3J 2N8 and want to have us assemble your ride-on simply choose "Yes Please" for Assembled option.
We will have your ride-on assembled and ready to go prior to notifying you via email and/or text when your order is ready for pick-up.
3-4699 Keele St, North York, ON M3J 2N8
Sat & Sun 10AM-4PM
How to Get a Custom License Plate for You Ride-On
- Step 1 - Choose "Yes Please" for the "Custom License Plate" option
- Step 2 - Write the name or text that you would like on your custom license plate. Maximum of 10 characters.
- Step 3 - Date of birth will be used for the plate's sticker. The correct format is DDMMYY. For example for date of birth May 21, 2001 please put 210501.
- Step 4 - Choose the license plate style you like. All the license plate options are shown below.
License Plate Options