2023 6V BMW S1000RR Ride on Bike
Order today with express shipping and get it by . Please add product to cart and checkout for shipping options & rates.
Out Of Stock
1 Seater > 6V (1x1)
A BMW Classic Ride on Bike!
Look & feel like a real rider with lifelike, officially licensed BMW S1000RR bike’s classic design & insignia. The best ride on bike for those kids between 18 months and 3 years old who dream with races. Plus realistic sound effects including engine start and horn (2 AAA batteries required, not included), te experience will be so real and fun! Bring out the sunglasses, time for a ride!
- On this BMW motorcycle you will feel like a real biker with the sound effects it has. Ready to ride through the streets in style with your favorite music. In addition to realistic sounds also includes a music player. A unique experience on wheels!
- This is without a doubt one of the best Ride on Bikes for kids in the toy industry. Officially licensed by BMW, you can expect nothing but quality and fun. This bike meets the expectations of any parent and child.
- Our bike is safety tested for children up to 45 lbs, with a safe top speed of 4 MPH. Perfect for boys and girls up to 3 years old. Plus, quality materials add extra safety.
- For any motorcycle-loving child, this will be a gift he or she will never forget. A first bike to take their first steps on wheels with the highest safety and quality from one of the best brands. Get yours before they are sold out again!
- This ride on bike is made for years to come. Only quality materials are used, including high grade steel and durable plastics, plus a long-lasting 6V lithium-ion battery that provides hours of fun. A snap to clean and maintain its great looks. Get the camera ready, family fun time is about to start!
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Kids Cars CA.
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period, including any manufacturer defects in the battery.
During the Warranty Period, Kids Cars CA will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What Will We Do to Correct Problems?
Kids Cars CA will either repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Kids Cars CA is 365 days from the date of purchase.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 90 Days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
Our 365 Extended Warranty has the same coverage as our 90 Days Warranty but extended for another 365 days from the date of purchase. A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 365 Days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions, or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
What Do You Have to Do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
Please contact us at email@example.com for any warranty related inquiries.
We Can Assemble Your Ride-On Car (Pick-up orders only)
If you are planning to pick-up your order from our storefront located at 3-4699 Keele St, North York, ON M3J 2N8 and want to have us assemble your ride-on simply choose "Yes Please" for Assembled option.
We will have your ride-on assembled and ready to go prior to notifying you via email and/or text when your order is ready for pick-up.
3-4699 Keele St, North York, ON M3J 2N8
Sat & Sun 10AM-4PM
How to Get a Custom License Plate for You Ride-On
- Step 1 - Choose "Yes Please" for the "Custom License Plate" option
- Step 2 - Write the name or text that you would like on your custom license plate. Maximum of 10 characters.
- Step 3 - Date of birth will be used for the plate's sticker. The correct format is DDMMYY. For example for date of birth May 21, 2001 please put 210501.
- Step 4 - Choose the license plate style you like. All the license plate options are shown below.
License Plate Options