2023 36V Freddo L2 E-Scooter 350W motor, shock absorbers, dual braking system and App, turn signal light and brake lights
Order today with express shipping and get it by . Please add product to cart and checkout for shipping options & rates.
We are very happy to show you one of our new scooter models: the Freddo L2 E-Scooter. A fantasy product that will make you fly light thanks to its two wheels but above all thanks to its powerful 36V battery. It is perfect for ages between 12 and 45 years approximately. Its strong and resistant aluminum structure supports up to 260 lbs. Perfect for going to school, work, or shopping and when you return home you can store it by folding it so that it takes up less space. With its LCD displayer you will see the speed, range ,power, and time. Your needs will be covered at the speed of light thanks to this great electric scooter.
- This wide scooter is perfectly suited for people between 12 to 45 years old. It folds to take up little space and its charging time is only 3 hours! Afterwards, you can drive for hours at a speed of up to 25 KM/H. Its max climbing degree is 15-20.
- When it comes to choosing a scooter, it's best to do so with the future in mind. Choosing a scooter like this, made with high-quality materials and a lithium battery, will save you the process of having to choose another scooter again. It will last you years and years.
- Safety always comes first in our products. This scooter has shock absorption for both front and rear wheel, giving you smooth and safe rides no matter what terrain you ride.
- Whether we like it or not, we always tend to be in a hurry. An electric scooter is a great gift for those who would like the day to have more hours, but also for people with reduced mobility since this scooter can help them on their journeys.
- In addition to providing you with physical security on your rides, we also provide you with security and peace of mind thanks to the warranty that covers everything you need and more.
- Age Group: 12+
- Max Weight: 264 lbs
- Charge time: 3 hs
- Max Speed: 25 km/h
- Tires Material: Pneumatic Tires
- Motor: 350W
- Product Weight: 31 lbs
- Product dimension: 45in x 20in x 47in
- Package dimension: 44in x 8in x 17in
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Kids Cars CA.
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period, including any manufacturer defects in the battery.
During the Warranty Period, Kids Cars CA will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What Will We Do to Correct Problems?
Kids Cars CA will either repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Kids Cars CA is 365 days from the date of purchase.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 90 Days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
Our 365 Extended Warranty has the same coverage as our 90 Days Warranty but extended for another 365 days from the date of purchase. A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 365 Days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions, or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
What Do You Have to Do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
Please contact us at email@example.com for any warranty related inquiries.
We Can Assemble Your Ride-On Car (Pick-up orders only)
If you are planning to pick-up your order from our storefront located at 3-4699 Keele St, North York, ON M3J 2N8 and want to have us assemble your ride-on simply choose "Yes Please" for Assembled option.
We will have your ride-on assembled and ready to go prior to notifying you via email and/or text when your order is ready for pick-up.
3-4699 Keele St, North York, ON M3J 2N8
Sat & Sun 10AM-4PM
How to Get a Custom License Plate for You Ride-On
- Step 1 - Choose "Yes Please" for the "Custom License Plate" option
- Step 2 - Write the name or text that you would like on your custom license plate. Maximum of 10 characters.
- Step 3 - Date of birth will be used for the plate's sticker. The correct format is DDMMYY. For example for date of birth May 21, 2001 please put 210501.
- Step 4 - Choose the license plate style you like. All the license plate options are shown below.
License Plate Options