2023 24V Range Rover HSE 2 Seater Ride on Car
Order today with express shipping and get it by . Please add product to cart and checkout for shipping options & rates.
2 Seater > 24V (2x2)
Revel in the thrill of luxury with the 2022 Range Rover HSE Ride-On Car – an exquisite blend of opulence and high-performance. Newly released, this ride-on car now comes with a robust 24V battery. Designed with a lavish leather seat and EVA rubber tires, it's the epitome of comfort and style for your young ones.
What's more, it's designed with safety in mind, featuring a seat belt and parental remote control. Perfectly designed for a child aged 1 to 9 or two little ones up to the age of 5.
- 24V Upgraded Battery: For an extended and thrilling ride.
- Comfortable 2-Seater: Spacious enough for two kids up to age 5 or a single child aged 1 to 9.
- Dual Upgraded Motors: Ensures a smooth and powerful ride every time.
- EVA Rubber Tires: Offers a smooth ride on various terrains.
- Luxurious Leather Seats: Adds a touch of opulence to your child's ride.
- Safety Seat Belt: Ensures your child's safety throughout the ride.
- Parental Remote Control: Allows for adult supervision and control when needed.
- High Weight Limit: Can comfortably accommodate up to 300lbs, based on our tests.
- Speed Control: Rides at a safe yet exciting speed of 8-10KM/HR.
- Versatile Terrain Compatibility: Can be driven on grass, road, and gravel.
- Extended Play Time: Offers 2-4 hours of continuous fun.
- Convenient Charging: Requires 6-8 hours for a full charge.
- Ideal Size: Measures 147 x 94 x 68 CM, perfect for maneuvering by little ones.
- Built-In MP3 Player for music enjoyment.
- Removable Battery for easy charging.
- Easy Carrying Handle for effortless transportation.
- Battery Indicator to track battery life.
- Front & Rear Lights for a realistic touch.
- Opening Doors for easy entry and exit.
- Four Wheel Suspension for a smooth ride.
The 2022 Range Rover HSE Ride-On Car is more than just a toy; it's an experience of luxury and thrill for your child. Buckle up for hours of endless fun and learning!
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Kids Cars CA.
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period, including any manufacturer defects in the battery.
During the Warranty Period, Kids Cars CA will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What Will We Do to Correct Problems?
Kids Cars CA will either repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Kids Cars CA is 365 days from the date of purchase.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 90 Days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
Our 365 Extended Warranty has the same coverage as our 90 Days Warranty but extended for another 365 days from the date of purchase. A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 365 Days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions, or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
What Do You Have to Do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
Please contact us at email@example.com for any warranty related inquiries.
We Can Assemble Your Ride-On Car (Pick-up orders only)
If you are planning to pick-up your order from our storefront located at 3-4699 Keele St, North York, ON M3J 2N8 and want to have us assemble your ride-on simply choose "Yes Please" for Assembled option.
We will have your ride-on assembled and ready to go prior to notifying you via email and/or text when your order is ready for pick-up.
3-4699 Keele St, North York, ON M3J 2N8
Sat & Sun 10AM-4PM
How to Get a Custom License Plate for You Ride-On
- Step 1 - Choose "Yes Please" for the "Custom License Plate" option
- Step 2 - Write the name or text that you would like on your custom license plate. Maximum of 10 characters.
- Step 3 - Date of birth will be used for the plate's sticker. The correct format is DDMMYY. For example for date of birth May 21, 2001 please put 210501.
- Step 4 - Choose the license plate style you like. All the license plate options are shown below.
License Plate Options