12V Fire Fighter Kids Ride On SUV Truck with Remote Control
1 Seater > 12V (2x2)
Want to give your child a wonderful present that is fun and helps them develop their fine motor skills and imagination!? Our Fire Fighter Truck Kids Ride On Car will take little ones and their imaginations for a fun, exciting ride every time!
1.Remote control: Can be operated by foot pedal and steering wheel (Child) or by remote control (Parent)
- Max Control range: 15m (No barrier between controller and car).
- 3 forward speeds and 3 reverse speed by remote controller
- Car Speed: 1.86 mph - 3.1 mph/3-6km/h
- Spacious seat with belt ensures kids enjoy a safe and comfortable ride.
- Both front and rear wheels are installed with suspension springs to absorb bumps in the road!
- Features a non-toxic plastic body, an adjustable seatbelt, a gear shift and LED lights.
- 9.45” traction wheels are equipped with a spring suspension system. Offer your child a very smooth ride
- Music player preloaded with songs and storymode and USB and AUX connections to connect your favourite tunes!
Charging Time: 8-12 hours (automatically controlled)
Applicable Age: 1 to 6 years
Car Speed: 1.86 mph - 3.1 mph /3-6km/h
Product Size: 43.3' x 26.8' x 20.5'' (L x W x H) .
Riding Time: 1-2 hours (Depends on car speed).
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Kids Cars CA.
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period, including any manufacturer defects in the battery.
During the Warranty Period, Kids Cars CA will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What Will We Do to Correct Problems?
Kids Cars CA will either repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Kids Cars CA is 365 days from the date of purchase.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 90 Days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
Our 365 Extended Warranty has the same coverage as our 90 Days Warranty but extended for another 365 days from the date of purchase. A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 365 Days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions, or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
What Do You Have to Do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
Please contact us at email@example.com for any warranty related inquiries.
We Can Assemble Your Ride-On Car (Pick-up orders only)
If you are planning to pick-up your order from our storefront located at 3-4699 Keele St, North York, ON M3J 2N8 and want to have us assemble your ride-on simply choose "Yes Please" for Assembled option.
We will have your ride-on assembled and ready to go prior to notifying you via email and/or text when your order is ready for pick-up.
3-4699 Keele St, North York, ON M3J 2N8
Sat & Sun 10AM-4PM